Falcon Network Services subscribes to the following security resources:
US-CERT – United States Computer Emergency Readiness Team
US-CERT strives for a safer, stronger Internet for all Americans by responding to major incidents, analyzing threats, and exchanging critical cybersecurity information with trusted partners around the world.
- CERT Coordination Center
- Defense Cyber Crime Center (DC3)
- DHS Cyber Resources
- Forum for Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST)
- Homeland Open Security Technology (HOST)
- International Telecommunications Union, Cybersecurity Gateway(link is external)
- National Council of ISACs
- National Cybersecurity and Communications Integration Center (NCCIC)
- Organization of American States, Cyber Security Program
- Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures List (CVE)
Search vulnerabilities by CVE name or browse the US-CERT list of vulnerabilities for specific CVEs.
- National Infrastructure Advisory Council’s Vulnerability Disclosure Framework
Improve your understanding of vulnerability management practices.
- National Vulnerability Database (NVD)
Search U.S. government vulnerability resources for information about vulnerabilities on your systems.
- Open Vulnerability Assessment Language (OVAL)
Identify vulnerabilities on your local systems using OVAL vulnerability definitions.
Tools, Techniques, Research, and Guidelines
- Build Security In
BSI provides a collection of software assurance and security information to help software developers, architects, and security practitioners create secure systems.
- Center for Education and Research in Information Assurance and Security (CERIAS)(link is external)
CERIAS offers tools and resources to the security community at large.
- DHS Science and Technology Directorate Cyber Security Division Resources
DHS provides public documents relevant to the planning of cybersecurity research and development.
- Information Sharing Specifications
TAXII, STIX, and CybOX are technical specifications designed to enable automated information sharing for cybersecurity situational awareness, real-time network defense and sophisticated threat analysis.
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
NIST offers various publications to promulgate computer security standards and guidelines and present relevant supporting information and research.
- Operationally Critical Threat and Vulnerability Evaluation (OCTAVE)
OCTAVE includes tools and techniques for risk-based assessment and planning.
- Software Assurance: Community Resources and Information Clearinghouse
The Software Assurance Program provides resources to encourage cyber resilience.