Secure Data Centers
Falcon Network Services utilizes some of the most secure and up-to-date data centers available. Each data center we use is is geographically separated, which helps ensure ideal production, data protection and disaster recovery solutions.
Each data center we use is independently audited on an ongoing basis with annual reporting for the following standards:
- SOX compliance (SSAE 16/SOC 1, SOC 2, SOC 3)
- HIPAA compliance (OCR HIPAA Audit Protocol)
- PCI DSS compliance
- EU-US Privacy Shield compliance
- Dual utility feeds from separate substations via diverse paths
- Multiple sychronized generators, with onsite fuel
- Pooled UPS system provides conditioned power to the data center floor
- High-availability power runs diverse power paths to each server
- All generators are tested and maintained on a regular weekly and monthly schedule
Network and Connectivity
- Core routers and switches are resilient against multiple path failures providing a highly available network for our servers
- Multiple Internet Service Providers (ISPs) with diverse fibers feed into the data centers
- Private Gigabit connection to other data centers, ideal for data replication and disaster recovery.
- High-availability network provides redundant network connections.
Building Safety and Security
- All critical equipment is N+1 with full redundancy across core network and security systems
- Dry pipe fire suppression system with state-of-the-art laser particle counting technology
- Multiple levels of physical security with two-factor authentication to gain floor access
- Digital video surveillance with 24/7 recording activity
- Ability to support more than 400 tons of cooling capacity with full N+1 redundancy